Search Engine Optimization Service
Want a Search Engine Optimized Website That Google Will Luv?
One of the main reasons I’ve known mom bloggers to care about how they rank in search engines is because they have a goal of making money from their blog.
Affiliate programs and selling ad space are pretty attractive options aren’t they?
No product creation on your part, just promoting products and making your commission.
There’s also moms who are entrepreneurs, offering their own services online as I do.
If you’ve heard how grand this making money online is but are still having trouble making it happen, I can help you.
The Google Luv Report
If your blog is not just your blog, but your money maker OR if you’re interested in looking pretty darn appealing to PR Firms just so you can turn those suckers down, this report is for you. We’ll talk about the goals and objectives of your blog and your place in your niche.
I’ll evaluate your site and I’ll tell you exactly what’s holding you back.
It could be:
- lacking seo optimization
- lack of social media buzz
- using the wrong keywords
Now let me be frank, I’m a no-BS-Kinda Gal. I will tell you exactly what you’re doing wrong.
How do i know?
I’m kick-ass at search engine marketing and I bring home the bacon by supplying this service to mom bloggers, entrepreneurs, small businesses and affiliate marketers.
I won’t steer you wrong and your success is my priority. That means I’ll be brutally honest in telling you what’s wrong and how to fix it.
If you’re ready to find out what the problems really are — and if you’re ready to fix those problems when they’re found — you’ve come to the right place.
We’ll talk about the goals and objectives of your blog. We’ll identify your niche and where your place is in it.
Once we’ve established that, I’ll get to work for you.
- I will evaluate your website design and search engine traffic.
- I will analyze your categories and pages to insure that the information you’re supplying your audience is what they need and want.
- I’ll review your site’s structure and your sidebars.
- I’ll look at what Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools has to say about your existence on the world wide web.
- I’ll build an action plan of what you need to do to search engine optimize your blog.
The best content in the world means nothing if the search engines don’t know it’s there. There are specific words you should be search engine optimizing your homepage and 2 main topic pages for. These words are based on what you’re promoting and your competition. Limited to the homepage and 2 main topic pages. $25 each additional. If you’d like to hire me as your ongoing virtual support, those additionals are included!
What you’ll receive.
I’ll supply you with your website evaluation in a report along with an action plan of specific changes I suggest for your website. Your report will include:
- the top three keywords phrases for which you should seo your homepage and two additional pages — includes meta description for the homepage.
- three keyword phases for your next 3 posts to draw traffic to your website.
- I’ll also outline how you should structure those pages and what they should link to.
The cost of the report is $125.00.