Extra Luv for 10 Awesome Bloggers
As I’ve said time and time again, the awesome thing about being a blogger is the connections made. The chance to meet people you can really relate to and learn from and share a laugh with. In the past few months I’ve come across great blogs that I love truly. I don’t always get to leave a comment and sometimes I just don’t have a comment to leave, but I’m always reading in my spare moments. From my Mac at 5am with my cup of coffee, from my iPhone when the munchkins are watching Yo Gabba Gabba, from my daughter’s laptop on the kitchen table while I cook. I’m always reading, sometimes laughing out loud enough for my daughters to think I’m nuts, sometimes with tears in my eyes and always learning something new – from how to make poached egg muffins, to getting your facebook page a custom url (which I can’t since I don’t have 25 likes yet, hint, hint), to more great bloggers to meet.
Everyday I read really great content and frankly, I’ve been feeling a bit guilty because I haven’t been leaving lots of comment luv lately. So today, in the spirit of this awesome award given to me by Kim at All Work And No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something, I’m going to send out some extra luv to some of my favorite bloggers (along with keeping to the rest of the rules when accepting this honor). Thanks for the kick in the pants Kim, I needed it.
1 – Post who gave you this award.
2 – Name 10 things you like.
3 – Give this award to 10 other people and notify them with a comment
10 Things I Like
1. My Bailey’s Hazelnut Creamer.
2. Six hours at the local No Tell Motel for $55.
3. My iPhone that no longer has AT&T service but still has WIFI.
4. When Damian says “what” while he swings his arm to point at the tv when someone changes the channel on him.
5. Neem leaves, because after eating those bitter things for a week, I no longer crave soda for a month.
6. The fact that starbucks is too far away for me to run in for a tall mocha frappe everyday.
7. Natasha hiding her pacifiers in places only she can find them.
8. Sabrina’s “What’cha doing” whenever I’m in the kitchen and obviously cooking. She’s so sweet.
9. Vanessa’s first semester grades; that girl is an A+ sudent once she focuses.
10. My hubby sending at least 4 texts a day to say he loves me.
10 Bloggers Who I Think Are Awesome (in random order)
1. Nicole at The Wannabe WAHM who recently converted her personal blog about a mom trying to make it as an entrepreneur to a place where all moms interested in becoming an entrepreneur can learn, become inspired and network.
3. Cameron at Ingenue Mom. I’ve been reading her blog for a while now and I just love her (in the community kind of loving way). She’s a great mom and cool blogger, always sharing great ideas and tips.
5. Leanne from From Chaos Comes Happiness definitely makes me smile at every visit.
6. Maureen at Tatter Scoops is a new read for me and I’m totally digging her blog. I love reading about her culture, and the way it influences how she raises her child. I’ve read quite a few posts I can relate to.
7. Lindsay at Just My Blog. I love reading her blog because she’s just so very real.
8. Minivan Mama at Rock the Mini. New read and a fairly new blog, but I’ve been enjoying her posts about her marriage and kids and her aspirations to be a photographer.
9. Tishia at No More Plus Size. She’s totally inspiring me on my weight loss journey and she has some great recipes to share.
10. Heather at Making It Work Mom. Always has a good story to tell that I can relate to.
So there you have it. Check ‘em out, I guarantee you’ll be back for more!