This blog is PR and Advertising Friendly. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com for more infoThis policy is valid from 17 February 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
- Though I did not win the RetrofitMe giveaway, I have been approved for a scholarship. This means at least 3 times a month I’ll honestly share feedback about my experience on the program via this blog. I will also share any exciting news I come across such as giveaways and reviews from others that readers interested in learning more about RetrofitMe can benefit from. If you’d like to apply for a scholarship yourself,visit: http://www.retrofitme.com/faq#scholarships
- As of May 1st, this blog is officially an affiliate of Retrofit. THis means if you purchase a retrofit plan using my links I will receive a commission. This does not raise the cost of the plan for you. I’ve chosen to become an affiliate for Retrofit because I stand by the service. It works and it’s amazing. Within this blog you’ll also find a discount code for $500 off the plan. Feel free to contact me for this info if you can not find it. My affiliate status with Retrofit does not influence my opinions stated in this blog about their service. If at anytime I find Retrofit is not working for me, I will end my affiliation. I will not promote a service I do not stand by. I will not promote a service to you, the reader, that I do not feel you can benefit from. Please note that everyone’s experience is different and the plan requires you to be willing to work it.
- Fotolia.com has provided me with a six month subscription in return for ad space. I love Fotolia, they’re easy to use and affordable and I was a subscriber last year and totally recommend them.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- I’m also an affiliate for Selby Media Hosting. Though this blog is hosted on Godaddy, because I have 10+ subdomains and just don’t want to go through the hassle of moving, I do host my business site on Selby http://vanitacyril.com and I do move clients to Selby. I stand by Selby Media’s service and I proudly promote it.
- I am an affiliate for Neem Tree Farms. I only promote those products which I’ve used and found to be helpful for me.
This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org.
This blog started as my way of sharing my experiences with you and networking with you. It’s a relationship that I like to base on honesty. This holds true to this day and I plan to stick to this truth always.
I may review things I purchase, especially if it will help psoriasis suffers, moms, or bloggers (or all 3, like me) and I’ll be sure to let you know if it’s a sponsored review or me just sharing.
I will never ever endorse something I feel is crap. However, if the advertiser is ok with me telling you it’s crap, then I’ll publish the post. Otherwise, I won’t ever mention the thing on my blog. If it’s something I’ve paid my own dime for, well then I will feel free to tell you if it’s worth your dime.
Please note, what I think is great, you may not, so please consider my review posts as you would consider any review you come across. Purchase at your own risk and if it’s a two-for-one sale, feel free to send me the other one.
At some point in the future, you may find affiliate links on my blog. Please note that if I do proceed down that path, I’ll not affiliate myself with any organization that I feel is worthy of the “Crap Award Of The Year”.
As of right now, I have several links on my blog. Mainly links to other bloggers, blogger networks, services I promote because I personally like them, social media sites and sites that offer plugins. I publish these links because I either enjoy the blogger’s site or I’m being forced to get with the century and be virtually social or because I find the site’s plugin useful.
Also, PLEASE, PLEASE NOTE: Not every post I write will be a review. Hell bloody no. I’m a mom, a wife, a woman, a blogger, an imaging specialist (hear that Adobe?), a techie, a psoriasis suffer, a book lover, a Vampire Diaries and Supernaturals addict, and many other things that I’m sure to blog about.
Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope marketers will still be willing to contact me after reading this, but most importantly, I hope my readers will stick around.
Update: As of October 10, 2011 backlinks to each of the following websites:
onlineeducation dot org
organizationalmanagement dot org
onlinebusinessprograms dot org
guidetoonlineschools dot com
sponsored post for GlassesUSA